Thursday, February 19, 2009

As promised!

Finally, here are some pictures for you all to enjoy! I'll try to start taking more but here are a few for now...


My Bedroom


Bedroom shot # 2



Bedroom shot #3


My cute little bathroom...



Bathroom shot #2...


A view of the kitchen (there is a stove/oven and more counters hiding on the left)


The living room (looks much cleaner now!)


Our lanai that overlooks a beautiful park!


Last, but not least, a view from our little lanai! Love this place!!




Alright, that's all for now. Nothing new to report...I finished reading "The Friday Night Knitting Club" and definitely recommend it to other readers. I absolutely loved it. Being such a little reader, I eagerly picked up a couple more books and now have my nose buried in "The Secret Life of Bees". So far it's a great read, I'll keep you posted.

I hope all is well back on he mainland, spring is right around the corner! Yay!

Much love,
K

2 comments:

  1. i loved the secret life of bees... so so good. i just blazzed through identical, ammmmazing. its a big book, but its all poetry/prose that tells an amazingly dark true story. i highly recommend it, i think you'd love it. check it out if you find it!

    glad you're rockin over there... keep it up!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to come and visit!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete